Sunday, April 28, 2013

Tried and True Recipes #10

Hello to all!  I hope you had a fabulous week!  It was a busy one - my son turned 14!

He is a young man now..............time goes by so fast!

This week we had some great recipes again!  Here are a few of my favorites:

Streamliner Cake by Yesterfood

Turkey Meatloaf by My Turn For Us

Asian Roast Beef by A View From the Pew

Thanks for linking up everyone!  I think it is time to shake things up.  I'm wondering if anyone would like to co-host the party next week.  If we can share our readers, maybe we can expand the party a little bit.  I don't want it to get too big, but a few more recipes would help us all!  Email me at:  rediscovermom@yahoo.com if you want to co-host.

Don't forget to grab a button and spread the news of the blog hop!

Remember the rules:

1. Link up a family recipe or craft
2. Please follow my blog - I'll follow you back
3. Please link to this post in your blogs-there is a button on my sidebar to make it easy
4. No spam, contests or giveaways please
5. Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving me permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on my social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts
6. Visit at least two of the links and comment on the page so the blogger knows you visited

At the end of the week, I will pick out a few of my favorites! Spread the word - there are so many great blogs out there. Let's learn from each other!

13 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting~Lynn @ Turnips 2 Tangerines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! Have a lovely week :-)

    Linda
    With A Blast

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks for hosting. New follower! Have a great week. Blessings, D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your son!! And thanks for another party :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your son had an amazing birthday party! I was going to link up but I can't find your button on my blog. Can you e-mail me the code and I'll put it on and then I can link up? Also, I'm having a great birthday celebration with 4 days of giveaways. I'd love for you to stop by (one is even for some spices!).

    Marilyn
    4you-withlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun celebration. Time goes so fast. Thanks so much for hosting another great party! Krista @ A Handful of Everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great features! Thanks for hosting!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·`¤... Jennifer
    Jenn's Random Scraps

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for featuring my Meatloaf!! And thank you for hosting such an awesome themed party each week!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting and I hope your son had a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for featuring my Streamliner Cake, Jackie!

    And thanks for hosting Tried and True Recipes!

    Happy Birthday to your son! :)

    Love, Joy @ yesterfood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks a lot for hosting Jackie! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting, Jackie and Happy Birthday to Jonah! May God bless him with many more years of love, health and happiness! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all feedback!